PoloPlaz Fast Break Paint
Please Call @905 450 6268 for pricing
- Because of the high urethane content, Fast Break Paint dries like a finish , eliminating costly drying delays.
- With its high pigment concentration, Fast Break Paint provides excellent coverage (hide) in most cases.
- Excellent hardness and low viscosity, Fast Break Paint will apply evenly and dry to a thin film.
- Allows for “breaking” at the cracks to reduce chipping and peeling.
- Screen floor with 120 or 150 grit.
- Tack with water and allow to dry.
- Tape lines.
- Apply paint at 500 sf/gal.
- Peel tape and allow edges to dry.
- Abrade and apply top coats.
- Solids: 67% – 70%
- VOC’s: <450 g/L
- Flash Point: > 101 F
- Solvent: Petroleum Distillates
- Shelf Life: 6 Months Maximum
- Apply with brush or 1/4 inch nap roller.
- Control temperature and humidity in facility to avoid excessive wood movement.
Available in 1 Quart, 1 Gallon, and 5 Gallon Containers
All colors shown are approximations. Final results may vary. For exact color matches, please contact us.
|Dry Time||12 hours|
|Coverage||500 sq ft/gal|
|Open Time||10 min|