PoloPlaz World Class Gym Sealer
Please Call @905 450 6268 for pricing
Prep & Application
New wood or resands
- Sand floors according to MFMA procedures. Existing finish should be removed to ensure proper adhesion.
- Sweep, vacuum, and then tack bare wood with virgin mineral spirits and allow to dry 30 minutes.
- Turn off all fans and HVAC systems during application. Apply with lambswool, EZ-Way, or T-bar at 500 sf/gal.
- Allow airflow when floor is tack free (usually 4 – 5 hrs).
- Allow floor to dry overnight before application of next coat. Abrade with new 150 grit or used 120 grit screens between coats and tack with water.
- Keep traffic off floor for 48 hours. Light traffic until 7 days, normal traffic after that. No rugs or mats for 30 days.
- Coating reaches 80% cure in 7 days, full cure in 30 days.
Screen and Recoats:
- Clean floor with PoloPlaz Hardwood Floor Cleaner prior to screening.
- Screen floor with new 120 grit.
- Sweep, vacuum, and tack with water (no mineral spirits).
- Allow to thoroughly dry and coat with PoloPlaz World Class Finish.
- If applying two coats, allow first coat to dry overnight and then abrade with a used 120 grit screen or new 150 grit. Follow steps (3) and (4).
Available in 5 Gallon Containers
|Dry Time||8 hours|
|Open Time||15 min|